Village Safari Day Tour
Signature india Tours introduced village Safari Tour, With this Tour you will cover the nearby villages of Jaipur that displays the lifestyle of rural communities. These villages still retain the customs of ancestors that are still practiced in rural areas by villagers.
You’ll get picked up.
The Same Day Village Safari Tour will be started by your pick up in the morning at the desired location in Jaipur by car and driver.
This would be the best way to interact with the local villagers, knowing more about their lifestyle, how willingly they work in fields, and much more. While crossing through the narrow lanes and dusty road being wedged by cattle, goats, cows, buffalos, you will enjoy a ride across the villages along with capturing some mesmerizing views of villages and mountains. You will spend your good time while interacting with kids and the teachers at schools in the village. Besides this, know more about Clay Pottery art of Rajasthan from the local artisans who have been practicing this art from ages and are experienced in this field. Learn a new skill in clay pottery class in the village by brilliant artisans and give a try to this art by your hands. Village tour ensures your great and memorable trip to the villages around Jaipur.
End your Journey back to Jaipur
End your journey back, you will be dropped off at the place of your choice.
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for sightseeing
- Private transfers from hotel/airport/railway station
- Exclusive Private Tours
- All Government Taxes (GST, Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes)
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Personal expenses
- Monuments entrance fees / Camera fees
- Driver’s tips & gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- An adult must accompany all children at all times
- Infant meals not included
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact length will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Dress code is smart casual. Please be advised that shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temples.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for all participants.
- No heart problems or other severe medical conditions, most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.