Jaipur walking tour
A journey of thousand miles starts with a single step! With this view, we have designed the Jaipur Walking Tour to walk a thousand miles studded with the marvels of Pink City. The walking tour of Jaipur will let you enjoy the musings of the city and explore the wonders and the interesting sites it beckons on your every footstep.
You’ll get picked up.
As per your schedule, your driver will pick you up from your designated hotel
Recently, Jaipur has been entitled to the World Heritage Site in India by UNESCO. The historic jewels of the city along with its legendary heritage charm make it one of the top destinations in Rajasthan as well as India to travel.
By choosing the Walking tour of Jaipur, you will explore the most important places in the city and acquaint yourself with the daily life of the Pink City. This tour offers much beyond the cultural exploration by footsteps, and you will also meet and interact with local artists and craftsmen of the cities. Enjoy the cultural excursion of the city by visiting its heritage sites like Hawa Mahal, City palace, jantar mantar stroll down to its vibrant markets, interact with its local artisans and learn more about the age-old art forms and so much more with Jaipur Pink City Walk Tour.
Amber Heritage Walk
Amber Fort is one of the famous landmarks to behold in Jaipur. Perched on a hilltop, Amer Fort is located a few kilometers away from the heart of the city. The fortress is a UNESCO listed World Heritage Site in India and one of the best places to visit in Jaipur.
With Amber heritage Walk, you will get around on a guided tour of Amber Fort where you will visit several notable structures like Sheesh Mahal, Shila Devi temple, Ganesh Pol and so much more within its premises. Along with Amber Fort, enjoy a small tour of Amber town and explore Local culture.
End your Journey
After Completed Tour you will be dropped off at the place of your choice.
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for sightseeing
- Private transfers from hotel/airport/railway station
- Exclusive Private Tours
- All Government Taxes (GST, Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes)
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Personal expenses
- Monuments entrance fees / Camera fees
- Driver’s tips & gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- An adult must accompany all children at all times
- Infant meals not included
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact length will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Dress code is smart casual. Please be advised that shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temples.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for all participants.
- No heart problems or other severe medical conditions, most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.