Jaipur samode Tour
Samode is miniature village popular for haveli, forts & craftsmanship. Visiting Samode is a wonderful opportunity, as it allows seeing the aura of rural life and age old culture. Samode village is the true mirror of customs followed by the Indian families for centuries. Samode is a popular wedding location. Many marriages and films are picturized in the charming setting of Samode Palace. Also here you can see the craftmanship of Rajasthani handicrafts, gems, jewelry and other things.
Signature india Tours offer samode same day tour from jaipur, jaipur Samode one day tour by car, same day samode tour, day trip to Samode from Jaipur, samode sightseeing one day tour packages, samode palace day tour by car, full day samode sightseeing tour, samode private tour from jaipur.
You’ll get picked up.
As per your schedule, your driver will pick you up from your designated hotel and transfer you to samode
Samode has many tourist spots like Samode palace, gardens, temples, old water wells, forts, chhatris, old gates, etc. Besides these, there is also a large variety of local arts and crafts in Samode to shop while strolling around the village like jewelery, leather, ironwork, carpet weaving, miniature paintings, stone cutting, lac bangles, etc.
This tour will be started with your pick up in the morning by car and driver at your desired place in Jaipur and further head towards Samode which takes approximately 1 hr and 30 mints to reach. Lies amidst the hills of the Aravalli range, Samode is a perfect excursion spot for planning a day excursion from Jaipur. On your arrival in this village, you will be headed towards exploring the most highlighted attractions like –
Samode Palace – Built by the noblemen of the court of the royal family, Samode Palace lies on the outskirts of Shekhawat. The castle is beautiful structured with using red sandstone and interiors of the ancient architectural style of Rajasthan comprising of marble floors, intricately ornamented pillars, mosaic walls, luxurious carpets, and adorned with old wall paintings.
Samode Fort – Above the palace, there is a ruined Fort which offers the best to capture a panoramic view of the valley. Samode Fort was the former residence of the Maharaja. You can also find a small temple which is about 3 kilometers away from the fort.
Samode Haveli – The fascinating mansion has an elegant dining room and an airy passage. An elephant ramp, specially constructed at the entrance to the haveli, was laid in 1940 on the occasion of the marriage ceremony of a member of the Royal family.
Samode Bagh – A huge garden area of Samode Bagh is dated back to around 16th-century having 44 sandbank colored tents with air-conditioning to accommodate visitors. It depicts the authentic blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architectural design with a touch of Victorian style. The walls of the tent showcase some impressive paintings of Mughal art. You will also find a 150-year-old pavilion within the grounds.
After exploring the village, you will be returned back to Jaipur by car and driver and get transferred to your desired location in the city. Here ends your Samode Day Tour from Jaipur.
End your Journey back in Jaipur
End your journey back in Jaipur where you will be dropped off at the place of your choice.
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for sightseeing
- Private transfers from hotel/airport/railway station
- Exclusive Private Tours
- All Government Taxes (GST, Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes)
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Personal expenses
- Monuments entrance fees / Camera fees
- Driver’s tips & gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- An adult must accompany all children at all times
- Infant meals not included
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact length will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Dress code is smart casual. Please be advised that shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temples.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for all participants.
- No heart problems or other severe medical conditions, most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.