Jaipur Ranthambore Day Tour- wildlife Tour
Same Day Jaipur Ranthambore Tour is the best way to get a wildlife escape from Jaipur. Ranthambore was previously the most popular hunting ground of previous Maharajas of yesteryear. The large expanse of this wildlife reserve houses many flora and fauna species within its dry and deciduous forests. This same day trip to Ranthambore ensures your mind-blowing traveling escape from your daily hectic lifestyle.
You’ll get picked up.
The Same Day Jaipur Ranthambore Tour will be started by your pick up in the morning at the desired location in Jaipur by car and driver from where you will be leaving for the Ranthambore tour.
Ranthambore is India’s most famous wildlife reserve that houses a large population of Royal Bengal Tigers with other fauna species that can be sighted during the jungle safari tour.
On arrival, you will firstly check-in and submit the required ID cards for entering and compiling up all the formalities before heading off for the jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park. Later you will be assigned a gypsy (6 seaters) or canter (12 seaters) as a safari vehicle which has an open-top that offers a clear view of the natural habitat of various wildlife animals like bear, hyena, deer, wild boar, leopard and tigers.
Ranthambhore National Park is one of the largest national parks in northern India, covering an area of 392 km². It is situated in the Sawai Madhopur district of southeastern Rajasthan. The Ranthambore is well-known all around the globe for Tiger sighting and this one day trip of this wildlife sanctuary will allow you to add fun and thrill to your hum-drum lifestyle.
Best time to visit Ranthambore: Winter (October to March)
Other things to do in Ranthambore: Bird Watching, hiking to Ranthambore Fort, and Village Tour.
End your Journey back in Jaipur
After exploring Ranthambore National Park, you will drive back to Jaipur. Your Same Day Jaipur Ranthambore Tour ends here.
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for sightseeing
- Private transfers from hotel/airport/railway station
- Exclusive Private Tours
- All Government Taxes (GST, Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes)
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Personal expenses
- Monuments entrance fees / Camera fees
- Driver’s tips & gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- An adult must accompany all children at all times
- Infant meals not included
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact length will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Dress code is smart casual. Please be advised that shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temples.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for all participants.
- No heart problems or other severe medical conditions, most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.