Jaipur Ajmer Pushkar Private Tour
Pushkar pilgrimage site is one of the holiest in India. This small town has around 500 temples and is considered to be very sacred by the Hindus. The town of Pushkar is also called “City of Temples”. One of the most important Hindu temples in Pushkar is the Brahma Temple which is one of its kinds in India.
You’ll get picked up.
As per your schedule, your driver will pick you up from your designated hotel and transfer to Pushkar.The distance from Jaipur to Pushkar is approximately 200 kilometers and takes between 2 and 3 hours by car.
You will be driven in a private air-conditioned vehicle to Pushkar.
Places to visit: Pushkar Lake, Brahma Temple, Savitri Temple.
After seeing Pushkar, drive back to Jaipur and you will be dropped off at the place of your.
Begin your visit around the Pushkar Lake
Hindu pilgrims come for the holy dip in Pushkar Lake, which is considered most on Kartik Poornima. There are many ghats that run down to the holy lake whose waters are famed to wash the sins of a lifetime. The ambiance and spiritual atmosphere at the ghats is amazing and offers a close understanding of Hindu beliefs and practices.
Discover the Brahma Temples
Brahma temple in Pushkar is a rare religious site that is dedicated to the lord of creation, Lord Brahma. The reason behind it being rare is that the temple is amongst the very few existing temples of Lord Brahma in India. It is an altogether marble structure and sports a Southern-style of temple architecture. Although the structures of the temple date back to the 14th century, it is believed that the temple is about 2000 years old.
Explore the Savitri Temple
Located on the Ratnagiri hill, the Savitri Temple is dedicated to Goddess Savitri. In this temple, you will find the idols of both the wives of Lord Brahma named Savitri and Gayatri. The visitors can either trek to the temple gates or take a ride in the cable cars which take passengers to the temple. The ropeway ride is really full of fun and you can have an awesome view of the Pushkar city. However, many devotees prefer to climb 200 stairs leading to the shrine which they consider an important part of their pilgrimage to the place.
End your Journey back to Jaipur
End your journey back in Jaipur where you will be dropped off at the place of your choice.
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for sightseeing
- Private transfers from hotel/airport/railway station
- Exclusive Private Tours
- All Government Taxes (GST, Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes)
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Personal expenses
- Monuments entrance fees / Camera fees
- Driver’s tips & gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- An adult must accompany all children at all times
- Infant meals not included
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact length will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Dress code is smart casual. Please be advised that shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temples.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for all participants.
- No heart problems or other severe medical conditions, most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.