Jaipur Agra Private Tour
Same Day Agra Tour is the finest way to discover the crowning jewel of Mughal Architectural style – Taj Mahal in Agra. The town is located around 240 kilometers away from Jaipur. Agra is the most frequently visited tourist destination in India which is widely famous for its Seven Wonder’s of the World, Taj Mahal. The monument is world-wide famous for its flawless milky white architectural beauty. Agra houses three are UNESCO world heritage sites – Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh and Fatehpur Sikri.
Same Day Agra Tour will be started by your pick up from your pre-defined location in Jaipur by our representative who will assist you in this entire tour plan. You will drive towards Agra – the Taj City of India by car. On your arrival, you will head off for your Agra Sightseeing tour which includes –
You’ll get picked up
As per your schedule, your driver will pick you up from your designated hotel and transfer you to Agra.
Begin your tour of Fatehpur Sikri
On the way to Agra, stop at Fatehpur Sikri which was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1986.
Explore the Taj Mahal
The Taj Mahal was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983 for being “the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world’s heritage”. The beauty of this magnificent monument is such that it is beyond the scope of words. According to legend, Shah Jahan’s favorite wife bound him with a deathbed promise to build her the most beautiful mausoleum ever known.
Discover the Agra Fort
The massive red sandstone fort lies parallel to the Yamuna river. There is an interesting legend associated with the architecture of the Agra Fort. It is said that the royal rooms of the fort were built in such a way that they would remain cool even during the summer. The legend has it that the walls were made hollow and then filled with water from the river so that they would remain cool.
Visit the Abhaneri Step-well
The village of Abhaneri is believed to be established by the King Raja Chand. Originally Abhaneri was named as Abha Nagri, which means the city of brightness but due to the mispronunciation of the term, it is changed to the present name. Step wells are the unique concept of India. These big tanks were used as cool places of resort and water reservoir in parched days. It was a ritual to wash hands and feet before visiting the temple. Chand Baori is one of the oldest and most attractive landmarks in Rajasthan state in India.
End your journey back in Jaipur
End your journey back in Jaipur where you will be dropped off at the place of your choice.
Additional Activity – On a day trip to Agra, you can stroll around freely through Agra’s beautiful markets lined with various marble factories, carpet shops, and leather shops. Also, enjoy the delicious taste of Mughlai dishes especially the lip-smacking Agre ka Petha that will surely leave you drooling.
After completing the entire sightseeing, you will head back to Jaipur and further get transferred to your location. Here ends your Same Day Agra Tour.
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for sightseeing
- Private transfers from hotel/airport/railway station
- Exclusive Private Tours
- All Government Taxes (GST, Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes)
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Personal expenses
- Monuments entrance fees / Camera fees
- Driver’s tips & gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- An adult must accompany all children at all times
- Infant meals not included
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact length will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Dress code is smart casual. Please be advised that shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temples.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for all participants.
- No heart problems or other severe medical conditions, most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.