Jaipur Abhaneri Private Tour
Abhaneri is a village located in the Dausa district of Rajasthan state in India. With Abhaneri Day Tour, you will get a chance to visit this village on a day excursion from Jaipur. This well-guided Jaipur Abhaneri Day tour will surely be the best way to get an escape from a daily hectic lifestyle.
Originally named Abha Nagri which means “city of brightness,” Abhaneri city is now a ruin but the charm of ancient architectural style never fades away and still attracts tourists from across the globe. Your Abhaneri Day Tour will be started with your pick up from your desired place in Jaipur, where you will meet with our representative who will assist you in this tour. On arrival, you will head for some of the major attractions of Abhaneri which includes- ancient Chand Baori stepwell and Harshat Mata Temple.
You’ll get picked up.
In the morning, there will be an 8:30 am pick up by your driver. You will be driven in a private air-conditioned vehicle to visit the amazing “Boris‟ (Step Wells) and Harshat Mata Temple.
Chand Baori – The most highlighted attraction of Abhaneri – Chand Baori is an ancient stepwell that was established for the natives to harvest rainwater. Chand Baori is the most popular of the wells in the region, and it is one of India’s deepest and largest. There are three ways to reach the water using the steps, which are divided into stories.
Harshat Mata Temple – Dedicated to the goddess Harshat Mata, Harshat Mata Temple serves as the other tourist attraction of Abhaneri. Being a ruin, the temple still boasts architectural and sculptural styles of ancient India. Harshat Mata is considered to be the goddess of joy and happiness. According to the myth, the goddess is always cheerful, and she imparts her joy and happiness to the whole village.
After exploring these beautiful places you will be taken back to Jaipur for departure and here ends your Abhaneri Day Tour from Jaipur.
End your Journey back in Jaipur
End your journey back in Jaipur where you will be dropped off at the place of your choice.
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for sightseeing
- Private transfers from hotel/airport/railway station
- Exclusive Private Tours
- All Government Taxes (GST, Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes)
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Personal expenses
- Monuments entrance fees / Camera fees
- Driver’s tips & gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- An adult must accompany all children at all times
- Infant meals not included
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact length will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Dress code is smart casual. Please be advised that shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temples.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for all participants.
- No heart problems or other severe medical conditions, most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.